After we wash our hair in the shower, we then care for the hair with a conditioner. Below are 7 reasons why a conditioner works so well for your hair!
- Shampoos cleanse the hair and can therefore often make the hair feel a bit stiff. A conditioner helps to restore this and to nourish the hair again. This also makes the hair fall more beautifully.
- A conditioner helps to make your hair healthy by slowing down the natural wear and tear. The hair consists of 10-12 protective layers. The conditioner maintains these protective layers, so that the hair can grow longer and healthier.
- Due to the dryness and cold from the outside, the hair needs to be nourished again and the moisture balance must be restored. Rubber bands, brushes, combs and braids can also damage the hair and its protective layers. A conditioner contains nourishing ingredients that prevent the hair from damage or breakage. A nourishing and restorative conditioner like helps you to get this result.
- After a color treatment, your hair could use some extra attention. A conditioner provides hydration, retains the color longer and nourishes the hair.
- Frizzy hair decreases after using a conditioner.
- Curls come back to life.
Conditioners help reduce hair loss and thinning hair, with ingredients such as macadamia oil and soy protein.