Very difficult, greasy hair... Greasy hair looks especially unkempt and you don't want that. Oily hair doesn't mean your hair is dirty. When your scalp secretes too much sebum, your hair becomes oily. Your hair looks shiny, sits flat on your head and often feels sticky. In addition, your greasy locks can get an unpleasant smell, which is the last thing you want.
Oily hair can have various causes, the most common being hormonal changes, poor diet, heredity and using the wrong hair care products.
At FNGRPRNTS we use natural ingredients that are antifungal and antibacterial, but in a mild but effective way. Rosemary oil, for example, soothes the scalp and passion flower fruit moisturizes. Squalane from olives restores the scalp and restores its natural balance. In addition, our shampoos do not contain sulfates that dry out the skin and are silicone-free and therefore suitable for the CG method. In addition, both the shampoo and conditioner are 100% vegan.
Have you already put together your personalized shampoo? Do it quickly and solve your hair problem together with the tips below!
- Do not massage your scalp! This stimulates sebum production.
- Use a conditioner only in the ends of the hair. That's where your hair needs the most care.
- Use as little styling products as possible, this can only make your hair oilier.
- Stay away from your hair as much as possible, run your hands through your hair as little as possible.
- Do not wash your hair with too hot water, heat stimulates sebum production.
- Eat healthy and drink plenty of water. Drinking water gives the scalp sufficient hydration, so it needs to produce less sebum.
- Use a hair dryer as little as possible, heat stimulates sebum production. Preferably let the hair dry naturally.
- Use the shampoo once in dry hair, let it soak in for a while and then wash it with water. This gives the ingredients enough time to be absorbed.
- Always wash the hair twice, the first time is the cleansing phase, the second time is the care phase.