Damaged hair does not look beautiful and well-groomed. Your hair loses its shine, it feels stiff and dry and can also break off. Your hair can be damaged by regular chemical treatments. Think of bleaching your hair or having it set a perm. (yes, the perm is coming again!)
The structure of your hair is changed by these treatments in such a way that your hair weakens and loses its 'building blocks'. Heat sources such as the hair dryer, curling iron or straightener also contribute to damaging your hair. These are often used at high temperatures to effectively achieve the result and that does not make your hair happy, with the result that it dries out severely.
At FNGRPRNTS we use proteins in our formulas to restore your damaged hair. Soy protein, for example, strengthens the hair fiber, which reduces damage to your hair. It also gives your hair shine and makes it soft. Rice proteins, on the other hand, strengthen and increase the diameter of the hair. This creates more volume and the hair becomes stronger so that it breaks down less quickly. Macadamia oil gives the hair extra nourishment and provides shine and quinoa repairs damaged hair and also provides shine.
In addition, our shampoos do not contain sulfates that dry out the skin and are free of silicones. Both the shampoo and conditioner are also 100% vegan.
You can also do a few things yourself to protect your hair against damage:
- Use a conditioner as an overnight mask. Use conditioner on towel-dried hair, wrap in a towel and leave on overnight.
- Always use a heat protectant when using a hair dryer, curling iron or flat iron. These are 'leave-in' products and protect your hair against heat.
- Do you have long hair? Go to sleep with a braid, this creates less friction on the pillow that damages the hair.
- Dry your hair gently, do not rub hard, but knead the hair dry.
- Don't go to sleep with wet hair! During sleep, friction occurs on the pillow and when the hair is wet, it is extra vulnerable.
Have you already put together your personalized shampoo? Do it quickly and solve your hair problem!